Skip to main content
- Set up 2 redundant VPN servers using Cisco or Vyos virtual machines (AWS or other cloud service).
- VyOS is available as an AWS EC2 OS
- The 2 VPN servers should have a static IP address
- Provide two IP address from above to Verizon team using the Verizon form and submit this to Verizon. ( Verizon form is attached, however you may need a newer version from Verizon support )
- Verizon will set this up and when it is ready, you would be notified.
- Activate your devices and move into the Verizon VPN via ThingSpace
- All packets will flow through to your VPN servers and you can redirect the packets to other servers on your same private subnet.